Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bad blogger

I used to be a good blogger. I used to have good content, and people used to find my blog and like it and actually COMMENT. This was a couple blogs ago. Now, I can barely find the time to post at all, and when I do, it seems to be here and there with no real cohesive content. It hasn't been ABOUT anything. But I feel like I am getting to a good place, where hopefully I can get back to the good stuff.

We've been decluttering and organizing around here, trying to simplify things so we can find some peace again. I am freecycling a dining room table that was serving as my work table in my bedroom. That certainly freed a lot of space. Unfortunately, two people who said they wanted it just never showed up. So I still have the disassembled table. Hopefully I will hear something tomorrow. Anyone in the Worcester area want a table? :)

I'm crocheting my fingers off. The current project is something special, but I will post pics on here when I have finished. If people like it, I can custom make something like it for them. That goes for anything else I make as well. If you see something at my etsy shop that you like, but is not in the size you need, just let me know!

Now, I'm going upstairs to cull a bunch of my son's toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment